Method 1: Installing and configuring STB Emulator app
1. Go to the Google Playstore on your device and install the STB Emulator app. There is a Pro version that costs $7.49 (CAD) and a free version (contains adds).
2.Once you open the app, you should be directed to a grey greeting page. At the bottom left hand corner press configure.
3. You will be directed to the settings page. Select Profiles.
4. Select New Profile , You will be directed to the Profile Settings page (You can name the Profil: Yennega IPTV)
5. Select STB Configuration -> Select MAC Address
6. Please provide us with the MAC address that you see here. We will not be able to activate your service until you have provided this to us.
7. Go back to STB Configuration -> Select Model -> Mag 254
8. Head back to Profile settings. Please select Portal Settings.
9. Select Portal URL
10. Delete the URL that is already entered there and replace it with the URL you will receive by email from us
11. Back out of all the menu pages
12. Click on the top right-hand corner of the main screen. A blue circular icon should appear. Once you click on it a grey drop down-menu will appear.
13. Go to Profiles
14. Select the Profile you just added, wait for the service to load.
Method 2: Installing IPTV PREMIUM APP
1. Go to the Google Playstore on your device and install the IPTV Premium app.
2.Once you open the app, you will have to enter your username and password. You will receive those by email from us
COMMON TROUBLESHOOTING ERRORS
1. If you followed all the steps above, and on the main screen it asks you for a login & password it can mean two things.
We have not yet activated your subscription - we most likely are waiting for you to send us your MAC address as we generally activate subscriptions within 30 minutes
Your subscription is active, but you haven't rebooted your device for it to take effect. Please go to Settings - Profiles - Select Profile
2. Host not found error message. This message most likely means that you typed the URL (you will receive it by email) into the internal portal rather than Portal URL. Another issue may be poor internet connection. Ethernet connection may fix this issue.
3. If you get a message that "STB has been blocked" it means that your subscription has expired or we have not yet activated it.
4. If you get a message that states firmware outdated, this most likely means that you have entered the Portal URL incorrectly.
What Are the Minimum Requirements for Android TV/TV Box?
Operating System 4.4.4 or higher (preferably Android 7 onwards)
Processor Dual Core or higher
RAM 2GB or higher (preferably 4GB of RAM)
Storage 5GB or higher (preferably 16 or 32 GB of Storage)
Some of the Android boxes we recommend are:
Amazon Fire TV Cube
Which devices we do not recommend (which have been tested in our lab):
H96 Pro 4K Stick
Tronsmart Draco H3 Stick
Tronsmart Vega S96
Mini Neo X7